Thursday, October 20, 2016

Big News!

So, big news in our family and the reason behind why I haven't been updating the blog (no I am not pregnant, either)....

WE MOVED!

We had been looking for a new home for a few years, and finally found a home we were really excited about. After a long several month process, we were able to close on our new home the middle of October and then move a week later.

When we moved to Gallup 10 years ago we had one little baby and all of our belongings fit into our dining room. A lot has changed in that time, and moving was, of course, no fun. But we are all loving the new house and hoping to be here a long, long time.

We are finally getting settled and will have lots more to share soon. For now, I finally have internet so I can start to get caught up on.

No comments: