Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Morgan at 9 months

My kids have had a babysitter every Tuesday of this summer while I work (who they absolutely love!), but I take Morgan with me. Up until now it has been easy peasy with her there, but lately she is into all kinds of things. Namely, the trash can and the dead bugs she finds from who knows where. Morgan is now pulling herself up to a stand all the time. She still army crawls, although she can crawl normally now too.
She has two bottom teeth:( I'm not too happy about that.

I heard screaming and looked over to see Morgan stuck in an empty diaper box. I had to snap a picture before rescuing her.

  • She is super attached to my nursing cover. She prefers it over any blanket. Since it is summer I haven't really been using blankets anyway.
Watching some water games at the reunion. Morgan got to go to her first Jones' reunion at Kamp Kiwanis. She enjoyed her time and getting to meet new people. She slept like a champ every night and for every nap, luckily.

She is almost impossible to get a still picture of. As soon as I set her down she comes crawling back to me.

She puts everything straight into her mouth. I swear my other kids are out to make her choke. Just this morning I found a rubber band, a nail, a twisty tie, pencil lead, and laundry tabs all within her reach. In addition to the normal crumbs, bits of paper, etc. Seriously, I need to vacuum everyday just to be on the safe(r) side.
She is still mostly in 0-3 month clothes, and starting to move into 3-6 month-hallelujah! She still wears size 2 diapers and I don't see that changing any time soon.
 She eats a ton, and is now over 12 lbs. hurray! She isn't picky yet, and eats whatever I put in front of her. I finally broke down and got out the high chair, so she spends a lot of time in there now. Wes helped at a Stake youth camp in June, and he swore Morgan grew up overnight. When he got back she could wave, say "mama", and pull herself to a stand, all within a couple of days. Time is moving by too fast, but I am enjoying every moment with this little girl. She brings so much happiness to our family, and is really a pretty easy going baby.
 

No comments: