Sunday, February 21, 2016

Valentines Day 2016



The kids always love having my parents here to play with them. My parents came into town for the weekend. They got here Saturday morning and got to see Jaxson play in one of his basketball games. (They picked a good one to see, too! It was actually pretty exciting, and ended in a tie. Usually the games are more one-sided.) They took us out to get Burger King, per Jaxson's request. That afternoon they watched all the kids while I did my grocery shopping. On the way home Wes  called to tell me there was a leak in the park that I needed to go check out. I ran home, fed Morgan and dropped off groceries, and then my dad helped me figure out the water leak issue. I was so grateful that my parents were here to help with that!
 
Sunday morning, Valentines Day, I got up earlyish to make biscuits and gravy before Wes had to leave for Zuni (he was gone the whole day minus about a half hour in between church and mission prep). The kids liked their heart shaped biscuits.

My parents were so nice and brought a roast and fixings to throw into the crock pot so that we would have a nice meal ready for us after church. And it sure was nice to have them sit with all the kids at church while I played the organ too.
 

No comments: