| Meet our two newest additions to the Jones family, Big Red and Chet. (Chet on the left, Big Red on the right) Hallie especially has been asking for horses for years (pretty much
since we got rid of our other ones 5 years ago). She had decided at one
point to save up to buy one, but when she figured out how long that
would take her, she changed her mind and decided to buy rats instead. Wes has been thinking of getting horses for awhile now, and looking
around for good deals. We weren't totally sure we wanted to add that
responsibility to our lives right now, with everything else we have
going on, but ultimately we decided that if we were ever going to get
back into horses, that now would be a good time, while the kids are old
enough to help (some) but before they were too old to learn/be
interested in them....(Hallie on Big Red the day we brought them home...he is BIG)
|
2 comments:
Now I really want to live near you! How fun!! I bet Hallie is so happy to have horses again!
I was so shocked when I heard how many points Hallie had. She really is something else!
Thanks again for the horse rides, it was so fun and you're right, Big Red is BIG. We love having you guys as neighbors!
Post a Comment