Thursday, June 25, 2015

One more

We are expecting again!! I had an ultrasound the beginning of April when I was 12 weeks along, and decided to tell Hallie first. She had kept asking me if I was pregnant (she saw some pre-natal pills and noticed my stomach was getting rounder), and I didn't want to lie to her about it. When we decorated Easter eggs at the ranch Wes wrote #6 with a wax crayon to let Hallie figure it out.  (We let it get a lot darker, so I could get a better picture, but then Hallie ended up eating it to destroy the "evidence").
 
The kids are all excited about having another baby, but they are all rooting for a boy, so I hope they aren't disappointed! I'm mostly just excited for when the baby gets here-each pregnancy gets a little more difficult to manage! I'm due October 15, so that puts me at 24 weeks today.
Later in April we decided we would tell the rest of the kids and tried to create a menu full of random "baby" foods. They certainly didn't catch on, even when we showed them the cake. It was pretty funny.

1 comment:

Emily said...

So fun, congratulations!