Kimber turned one a couple of weeks ago.
I am still sad about it.
I wish I could freeze time so I can continue to enjoy this stage
(minus the screaming part that is still going on).
| New skills-
climbing on her car. this is her favorite toy.
most of the time she walks behind it, and sometimes sits on it. |
I tried to take some pictures of Kimber outside so I would have better light.
but she hated the grass. |
Kimber spent a couple of weeks sick. again.
this is her favorite blanket that she is quickly becoming attached to |
| Kamryn is still Kimber's number one fan. |
We spent her birthday at the ranch, the Friday before Memorial Day.She didn't feel good and was pretty cranky by the time we had dutch oven peach cobbler,
courtesy of Wes. |
| She did like it though. It was fun to celebrate with friends around a campfire. |
| We don't travel much, but Kimber has camped more than any of our other babies (combined). |
When we got home from camping we let Kimber open her presents.
This picture is just too cute. This is the stuffed animal Thelma made for her first birthday
before they left on their mission. |
| She got a few other little things and some clothes. Easy peasy for this girl! |
A little facts for the birthday girl:
- she weighed 15 lb 9 ounces at her well check
- she has two bottom teeth
- she is not walking or even standing on her own, but she does cruise around furniture and things
- she still screams when she is upset. talking can't come soon enough
- she says 'mama' and 'dada' but not consistently. and no other words.
- she is good at imitating noises
- she still nurses twice a day. I'm having a hard time letting this phase go...
1 comment:
she is so cute and so grown up! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment