A couple of weeks ago Bluebell had puppies! It was sort of planned (although I wasn't in on the "planning" stage). Bluebell had 5 puppies over the course of several hours. We didn't tell the kids that she was expecting, so they were really surprised and happy when we brought them out to see the puppies (the girls were, Jaxson doesn't like them.) One has since died, but there are still 3 boys and 1 girl. The white sections will get darker as they get older.
 |
| This is "Buckshot", right after he was born. He was the first and
biggest of the puppies. He is the only one that we have named. We are
planning on keeping one and selling the rest. |
 |
| Bluebell with all 5 of her pups. The puppies are now almost two weeks
old and are starting to open their eyes and walk around. I need to take
more pictures! I wish they would stay this cute... |
1 comment:
I want one! As long as it stays that little and cute!
Post a Comment