Blogger won't let me format this the way I want to, so here you go:
- The biggest change in Kimber this month is that separation anxiety kicked in. She cries every time I put her down. She is still pretty content if someone else holds her, but will cry if she happens to see me.
- She is eating baby food a little better. I am still working on it everyday. Her favorites are peaches and bananas (of course! who wants to eat peas?).
- Kimber started sitting up by herself this month. If I'm lucky I can set her down for a few minutes to play without her crying.
- When she nurses she uses her free hand to either pull my hair of pinch my face. I usually end up holding her hand in order to defend myself.
- She finally took a bath without screaming! It was a miracle! She hates baths and I hate giving baths to babies, so this was huge for us.
- Kamryn continues to be her favorite sibling. I think because Kamryn plays with her more than anyone else. Although Hallie is really good about holding her when she's fussy and I have to get something done.
1 comment:
She is so cute! I love those chevron leg warmers.
Post a Comment