Sunday, December 8, 2013

White Friday

Hallie turned 8 on Thanksgiving day and was baptized the next day, November 29. She has been looking forward to this day for so long, I don't think she even really cared about her actual birthday.
 
Her grandma bought her this pretty white dress. I know she felt special and pretty in it. She also wore a CTR necklace from Shawnie and Luke.
 
 Both sets of grandparents were there. The grandpas gave the talks, the grandmas said the prayers. There were also many aunts and uncles and cousins there as well as several people from our ward. Her Aunt Tracie and Camie helped with the music.


Our big little family.

 Jaxson will be next...in a little less than 2 years.




Hallie was baptized and confirmed by her dad.


The baptism went perfectly. I really think it was a perfect day. The Spirit was thick in the room. Hallie has so many people who love her and support her. She is a special girl. We are so proud of her for wanting to be baptized. And proud of the little lady she is becoming. I really take no credit for Hallie....she was born with an innate desire to do what's right. I consider myself lucky to have her for a daughter.






2 comments:

LSWright said...

She is too cute! And wow! Wes can smile! Glad it was a wonderful day! Vera had that same dress as Kamryn :) Can't wait to see you guys!

Emily said...

Oh she looks so pretty! I wish we could have been there. Such a great day.