This is the first time that Hallie's birthday has fallen on Thanksgiving. I rather liked it, and she didn't mind "sharing" the holiday. Bonus: she had loads of pie to choose from instead of cake.
 |
| In the morning Wes helped keep the kids occupied while I cooked and
cleaned. They put together a hot wheels track that Jaxson got for his
birthday. |
 |
| Prepping food for the lunch after Hallie's baptism. (Thanks Kamryn). |
 |
| The centerpiece, right? I didn't eat any because I don't like turkey,
but everyone thought it was delicious. This year all of Wes's family
came into town for Thanksgiving, which turned out to be really
convenient with having Hallie's baptism. |
 |
| Later in the day we had a little party at our house for Hallie with all
the Thanksgiving pie for dessert. She was so excited to have her cousins
there. |
Hallie got lots of things for her birthday..a quilt from her Nana and me, new scriptures and scripture case, books about baptism, and the pottery wheel she had been dreaming of, etc.
 |
| Kimber liked hanging out with my dad. |
 |
| Hallie said she was fine eating pie for her birthday instead of cake, as long as it was chocolate. Done! |
I'll do a more in-depth post about Hallie another day. She sure had a great birthday!
2 comments:
I love that picture of Wes surrounded by little kids. So cute! Hallie is such a sweet kid, love her.
That has to be the most discusting looking turkey I have ever seen. Good thing it tasted good. At least that's what I was told, I don't like turkey.
Hallie's baptism was such a tender experience. So glad I was able to be there. Our Hallie girl is very special.
Post a Comment