Tuesday, April 2, 2013

More Easter pictures

Warning: picture overload



 she got to play with stickers while we dyed eggs

we made resurrection rolls for dinner, the kids loved it and they were tastier than I thought they would be

 the one picture from our ward easter party that I was in charge of...too much running around for pictures!  
My girls

 the best of about 15 tries....I made Jaxson's tie and Addison's dress (with the help of my mother-in-law...that ruffle fabric is NOT easy to work with). Hallie and Kamryn's skirts came from Goodwill, with Target tags still attached (our Goodwill gets Target shipments every once in awhile).



gotta love her bedhead 




one with all of us (minus Wes who was on his death bed with some sort of the flu all weekend)


Finding eggs down at Nana and Papa's after church







1 comment:

Emily said...

The Easter party was a huge success! You did such a great job. I know you had a stressful morning but it didn't show at all! You're amazing! And I can't believe you made Addison's dress, SO pretty.