The kids got an ant farm for Christmas. Only it didn't come with ants, they had to be ordered. So we ordered them right after Christmas and then found out they only ship them when it is a certain temperature (not too hot, not too cold). Anyway, we finally got the ants last week. We have all enjoyed watching them work on their tunnels.
| This was after a couple of days |
Hallie decided to write an ant report. I'm not sure why some of the pages are turned, but I thought she did a pretty good job.
3 comments:
I couldn't allow that in my house..i would have nightmares of them crawling on me at night! Hallie is too smart!
Noah was telling me about this! my kids would LOVE it. Where did you get it?
Oh my gosh "hallie decided to write a report" man, does that sum her up or what? She is awesome.
Post a Comment