Monday, January 21, 2013

Quick Trip to Albuquerque

Wes called me Friday afternoon to see if I wanted to go to Albuquerque when he got home from work so we could go to the temple. I thought "what the heck", so I quickly packed for an overnight trip with the kids, and we left a couple of hours later. That's about as spontaneous as we get with 4 little kids:).

We ran some errands on Friday night, eating out, getting new tires and such. Saturday morning we met up with some friends of ours at breakfast in the hotel. Wes wasn't feeling very well, so he stayed at the hotel with all 9 children while I went and did a session with our friends.

Afterward we decided to take the kids to the Aquarium. We've been there a couple of times, but not recently. It just so happened to be half price day too.





After the aquarium we headed home and the older kids and Wes went on a ride on the razor.

1 comment:

LSWright said...

That last picture of you and Kamryn is SO cute! Sounds like a fun trip!