Hallie's birthday was at the end of November. I can believe that she is 7, but I cannot believe that she will be turning 8 later this year and getting baptized!
Hallie requested that I bring in chocolate chip muffins to her class at school, and I happily obliged. She loves when ever I come in, which sadly isn't very often.
She chose to eat at King Dragon (a Chinese buffet), because of their fruit. I thought that was funny. Actually, her first request was oatmeal, but I talked her into going to a restaurant.
...a bb gun...
...a pillow pet...and some other stuff I didn't get a picture of.
I made a jello cake for Hallie (we top it with Cool Whip).
Hallie said she doesn't like being sung to because she doesn't like all the attention. Oh, how she has changed in that regard. As a toddler/preschooler she was sooo outgoing. Now she prefers to be behind the scenes. Can't say I blame her, I'm the same way.
Hallie is such a joy to have as a daughter. As she grows older she gets more attitude, but she is very easy to correct and discipline. She makes good choices and is an excellent older sister to her siblings. She helps me whenever I need it. Hallie is very sensitive and I don't know how to deal with that a lot of the time, but that also means she is very tender-hearted.
We love our Hallie girl, and love watching her grow up!
1 comment:
She is a really good kid. We love it when she comes over.
Post a Comment