Jaxson got to go pick out some new cowboy boots and cowboy hat with his Papa. He loved that and received a good education on how to treat his hat. He has worn them everyday since.
Jaxson also got a lion pillow pet, a transformer, some clothes and a few other toys.
![]() |
| Trying to figure out how to transform the transformer |
He requested an ice cream cake, and Wes was happy to oblige.
Jaxson at 5 years old:
- he loves preschool and is doing really well there. His teachers have been impressed with him. He isn't receiving any speech therapy, but is continuing to slowly improve over time.
- likes to wear polo shirts and jeans with a belt, everyday.
- his favorite cartoon is Jake and the Neverland Pirates
- has a very hard time keeping his room clean. the girls have no problem with this, but his room is always a disaster
- his song of choice before bedtime is "Nephi's Courage" or "I Am A Child Of God"
- he learned to ride his bike with no training wheels in 10 minutes the other day, thanks to Wes
- he loves to wrestle. all the time.
- Addison gets so excited to see him
- he still takes naps everyday. good 2 hour naps. and yes, I know how lucky I am!
- his favorite thing to do is ride in the Razor
- he can write his own name






3 comments:
He is so sweet. That cake looks so good! Did Wes really make it?
Where did he teach him to ride a bike? It's so hilly by your house.
I hate trying to figure out the transformers. Luckily Isaac can figure them out now so we don't have to.
He makes a cute cowboy. And send Wes over to teach Andrew to ride his bike. What are his tricks? We can't teach Andrew how for the life of us.
He is so cute. And so grown up! And I love his wardrobe choices. Give him a big birthday hug for me and then hurry up and come visit so he and Aiden can watch Jake and the Neverland Pirates together. That show is a constant in our house. This has turned into the worlds longest comment so I'm gonna call you soon so we can catch up!
Post a Comment