Thursday, March 1, 2012

A Trip to the Zoo

 I took the kids to Mesa about a month ago now, and we were able to meet up with my friend Janae and her son Aiden at the Phoenix Zoo.

The kids had so much fun together and it was nice to be able to catch up with Janae in person. Her son is so cute and so smart! I dressed the kids alike for the first time ever, I figured if Wes wasn't there I could use all the help I could get in keeping track of them.

Addison was a perfect angel! She just stayed happy as can be in the stroller the whole time!


The kids loved the cows (that's what they are looking at in the picture)...I thought it was cute that they were lined up on the fence. I thought it was funny that they loved seeing the cows so much...like they never get to see that or something...

 Janae brought her wagon and the kids all took turns with it. This picture was taken at the end of our trip and Jaxson was living the high life, relaxing away.



 Wes was working and wasn't able to come, so he asked the kids to please pet the goats for him. (His favorite animal is a goat.)

Kamryn was petrified of the goats at first...very unusual for her to get scared. I turned my back to her for a few seconds, and lost track of her, and then when I found her she was across the way timidly creeping up to a goat to pet it. It was so cute. 

Thanks for the day Janae! We had so much fun at the zoo and the rest of the weekend in Mesa. The weather was absolutely perfect!


Also, this documents the first time Kamryn ever let me french braid her hair. She doesn't mind me doing her hair, but she just can't sit still long enough for braids. (Hallie is the total opposite...she can sit there for as long as you want, but she HATES gettting her hair done, especially braids, very especially french braids.)

2 comments:

janae said...

we had SO much fun. You need to come back asap so we can do it again!

m e a d o w said...

Aiden is so big! he's adorable janae! (your kids too mikelle, as always) I didn't know you could french braid!