She has finally started to eat a little bit of baby food, but she prefers real food. I'm hoping our nightly dinner fights are coming to an end.
Addi is sleeping really well lately, minus one terrible night camping last week.
I think we made a breakthrough this week in the separation anxiety department. She has been all smiles and happy to play on the floor for a little bit. It's been so nice!
She has not started crawling yet, or even trying to yet. She is pretty content to roll around to get what she wants. I'm not complaining!
She is still in 3-6month clothes, going on about 6 months of that now. Crazy. My once huge baby keeps sliding back on the scale.
Addi still nurses 6-8 times a day. I have to keep track, or I forget how many times she eats. I try for four times by about lunch time, and then another four by bed time.
(Sorry, the only pictures I took this month were from our camping trip, so I don't have very many.)



No comments:
Post a Comment