
We celebrated Hallie's birthday over Thanksgiving, when all of Wes's family was in town. Hallie was so excited to have a party with her cousins. She was so excited to have a "real" party for the first time (she gave out goodie bags, and I guess that qualifies as a real party.)

I made a rainbow cake for the party, and I have to say I'm so impressed with myself! (At least with how it looked, the taste was a little lacking.) Hallie loves rainbows, so this was perfect.

Hallie loves to be the center of attention, and love having her party with so many people. She was really happy with her little sewing machine that she got, and now she is all set up with thread, fabric, a project book, and more accessories. She also loved her new boots, and jewelry.
I'll do another post more about Hallie turning six later.

3 comments:
That cake is awesome! I've wanted to try one but never have. I love it.
Such a fun cake! Great job. And maybe one day Hallie can teach me how to sew. I love it that she got a sewing machine...so fun!
how in the world do you make a cake like that?
Post a Comment