Thursday, December 22, 2011

Addison 5 Months

Baby girl is now 5 months old and is full of big, happy smiles! She is so easy to make laugh and smile.

It is snowing outside today, so we opted for inside pictures.

Daddy with his little girls. He can make Addison smile like no one else can, she just adores him.

Hallie wants to hold Addison all the time now that she is a little easier to hold. Hallie is also really great at playing with Addison when I need some extra help.

Of course the other kids had to jump in for a few pictures too.

She has started sticking her tongue out all of them time, like she is so proud of herself for being able to do it.



She has found her toes! She likes to play with them and suck on them now.

Jaxson is so sweet and gentle with his little sister (well, with this one...not the other one!)

She looked so cute in this little hat, I couldn't get over it.

I tried to get a picture of all three thumbsuckers, but Addison wouldn't cooperate.

  • Addison is no longer sleeping through the night, which is very sad for me. She usually wakes up once or twice to eat, and then goes right back to sleep (the week after Thanksgiving she was up every hour, screaming...not sure what was going on!).
  • We had our ward party last Saturday and Addison got passed around all night. One lady held her for quite awhile and called me over. She said "There is something wrong with your baby...she never fusses!" Yes, she is pretty easy, most of the time. It makes it nice for me!
  • I think she is ready to start baby food, but I'm trying to hold off. I can't hold her and eat anymore, because she grabs food off my plate!
  • I'm so excited for her to have her First Christmas. She will love the wrapping paper! I wasn't going to get her anything, but I did manage to find a couple of things she could use (being the 3rd girl has its advantages, I should know).

1 comment:

Emily said...

I love the picture of all four of them on the blanket. They're so sweet!