Friday, September 30, 2011

Addison's Blessing

This past Saturday Wes blessed Addison in our home. So many of our family were able to come celebrate this special occasion. We really have the best families that support us in everything we do. We also had a little birthday party for Jaxson, but I'll post about that later.


the best pic of the bunch

My very talented mother-in-law made Addison's dress. I saw something similar on Pinterest and fell in love. I had to order fabric from China (I couldn't find anything remotely close and in stock here), and it didn't get here until the day before the blessing. She was able to whip this out in plenty of time, and I love it! Camie also made the flower for the headband after my disastrous attempt.

all the men in the circle






We love Addison and are so glad that she is part of our family. She is so patient with all of us and really doesn't demand too much. She has brought so much more love in to our home and we just can't get enough of her!

5 comments:

Deanna said...

She is so crazy adorable! She seems to look so different from your other kids (in my opinion, which means absolutely nothing.) But they are adorable too of course. Love the dress too.

janae said...

ahhh...I need to see this baby again soon. I want to kiss those cheeks. It looks like you had such a great weekend!

Linda said...

Beautiful baby, beautiful dress, beautiful family!

m e a d o w said...

I love that picture of all the kids! I miss them! Thanks for letting us stay!

LSWright said...

she is just SO cute!!