Friday, September 23, 2011

2 months!

Addison hit the two month mark this week! She is growing so fast and I wish time would just slow down...
I don't know why some of the pictures turned the wrong way.

  • Addison sleeps from about 10:30pm to 3:30am, eats, then sleeps for about two hours at a time (nursing in between) until she is up for the day around 7.
  • She naps whenever and wherever. We/she has not established a real pattern yet. It's nice that she is so flexible at this stage.
  • She weighs 12lbs, 2 oz. and is 23" tall. I can't get enough of her cheeks!
  • Addison had a really hard time following her 2 month shots...she didn't want to move positions much for two whole days.
  • She has pretty much outgrown the evening crankiness, at least it's a lot better than it was.
  • Her neck gets so sweaty and gross from all the rolls she has, that I have to powder her up a couple of times a day.
  • She now smiles! Especially when you stroke her cheek.
  • Her hair is always standing straight up, even when I comb it down after her bath...as soon as its dry its back up! She is starting to lose her hair around her face...wonder how light it will come in??
We love you Addison!

4 comments:

janae said...

I want to see her right now. She is so cute! And I love the picture of her and Kamryn..adorable

meg said...

Addison definetly looks different from your other kids. Sorry, we can't make her blessing.

Luke & Shawnie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Luke & Shawnie said...

Aw she is growing too fast! Sad we will not be there this weekend!! But Christmas is just around the corner! Love you Addison! and ps. Kamryn looks older in that picture! What a cute big sister!