Wednesday, September 21, 2011

1st Camping Trip

A couple of weekends before school started Wes took Hallie and Jaxson on their very first "real" (meaning tent) camping trip. We had just bought the Razor (more on that later), so he loaded them up and joined some of his friends and their sons on a short camping trip.

Hallie wasn't sure she wanted to go where there wasn't a toilet...she was the only female on this trip. She ended up holding it until they got back home a day later. That girl has always had a bladder of steel!

They had a great time sleeping in their sleeping bags and riding in the Razor. They can't wait to do it again!

3 comments:

janae said...

Looks like they had a lot of fun! I can't believe Hallie can hold it for that long! That's pretty impressive.

m e a d o w said...

so cute. I love that picture of Jax waking up, ha ha. I bet they had so much fun!

LSWright said...

haha I can't believe hallie!! Jax looks huge! how fun, I want to go camping!