Time has flown by since Addison was born. She is already one month old! I'm hoping to take a picture of her on the quilt I made her every month of her first year. I hope this will be a fun way to document how she is growing. (And oh, how she is growing!)
At one month:
- she is pretty cranky in the evenings and goes to sleep around 10:30-11:00pm. She wakes up every 2-3 hours at night.
- she doesn't spit up much at all
- she nurses on demand...I really have no idea how often or for how long...with my other kids I kept really good track of this, but that would be one more thing for me to try to keep track of, and I'm already failing in that area
- i'm trying to get her used to a pacifier, but she still doesn't care one way or another
- i left her for an extended period of time last Friday. Wes and I went to Albuquerque for a sealing and left all the kids with my mother-in-law. She took her bottles like a champ!
- she is growing like a weed! i don't know how much she weighs, but I'm guessing around 11 lbs or so
- her baby acne is now full blown :( her face should clear up in another month or so...i don't know why my kids always get it so bad...
1 comment:
ahh...I want to see her again. Come visit!
Post a Comment