Thursday, March 17, 2011

Our Newest Addition

Meet Blue Bell, our new puppy. She is a blue tick hound that will grow up to be a hunting dog. Someday we will breed her to Rifle, but for now we are enjoying having a puppy (well, the kids and Wes are). She spent the first couple nights inside, but is now out with the big dogs in her own kennel. She is only 6/7 weeks old, but she is doing great, and all the dogs are getting along, Gus included.

Hallie named her Blue Bell, but that might be temporary if we can find a name we like better. So what do you think?

2 comments:

The Deborah Sector said...

Seriously so cute! I love puppies!

m e a d o w said...

I love blue bell actually! And then you can call her Blue for short which is also really cute. Wait isn't there a blue dog already named Blue? Thanks for updating FINALLY. I really like that quilt too! Kamryn's hair is getting awesome.