Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Mesa Trip

The kids and I got to spend last week in Mesa. The weather was perfect and the kids loved being able to play outside all the time (it is finally warming up here, but most days its too windy to play outside). We got to see all our family and friends and do lots of shopping too! It was also my birthday while we were there, and it was nice to get lots of freebies from restaurants and a big DQ cake from my parents...and I had lots of birthday money to spend while I shopped!


Kamryn loved Finley, no surprise there. I think our baby will be smothered in love from her.


Jax performed his "bad news" song that is hilarious. He made this song up by himself one day (he just sings bad news over and over, in a bluesy, jazzy sort of way). He was so excited that Grandpa let him use a real guitar.


These two scootered all week. Jax always wanted someone to "hop on" and ride with him....Kamryn too. The basketball court is perfect for riding scooters!
Finley is only a couple pounds less than Kamryn, so they are pretty much the same size. Wes is jealous that someone else has big babies while our kids are small.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your kiddos are cute as usual! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the boots with shorts! So a Wesley thing! Give your kids hugs from us! Love you guys! Lindsey

LSWright said...

We loved having you guys here! I love the picture with Fin and Kamryn! Can't wait to see you guys again!

m e a d o w said...

I really love the picture of finley as big as kamryn. so funny. wish I would've been there!