Saturday, February 12, 2011

The Cat is Out of the Bag

Yes, I am pregnant with #4. Baby will be here sometime in July, and I am 17 weeks today.

We are excited for another baby, although we have a lot to do before he/she makes their appearance! (Potty training Jax, switching rooms around, teaching Kamryn to sleep on a bed, etc...)

4 comments:

Clark Family said...

I am pretty sure that the cat has been lying next to the bag since Hallie's birthday.... and if you weren't paying attention you would have missed it. :0) Good thing we all pay attention!! Yay for more babies!! Can't wait to give him/her a squish!!

janae said...

Yay...so glad the cat is finally out of the bag! And I'm so excited for another adorable Jones baby. You make the cutest kids.

Unknown said...

Yay!! Congratulations....you are on brave mama. I think we are going to be stuck at three for a little while longer :)

The Deborah Sector said...

Congrats but seriously you are crazy! I dunno how you do it! Being pregnant raising toddlers and now a family of 6! You are my hero! I can barely survive with the 3.5 of us!