Friday, February 4, 2011

Visit from the Grandparents

My parents came to visit for a couple days last weekend. They brought some Christmas presents from Meagan's kids for our kids. They were in heaven and each loved their gifts.

Jaxson got two nerf guns, and we had fun with them all weekend. They have a laser on them, and you can even site them in! The kids and Wes had a great time shooting the bear on the wall, and the little targets that came with the guns.

And then Wes had to take it up a level....
This picture cracks me up every time I see it! He was so scared, but wanted to stand there just like Hallie did.


We were so glad my parents could come and spend time with us. The kids are always in heaven when they are here to play. I'm sure my parents leave feeling exhausted, but we're grateful they make the time to come.

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

I LOVE these pics of Jaxs! He cracks me up!!!

Clark Family said...

Jax's face is too funny! I love how Hallie looks like she is so at peace with Wes shooting a target off her head.:o)

m e a d o w said...

Both of those kids are very brave.