Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Jaxson's 3rd Birthday

Jax's party was a couple weeks ago (I'm trying to get caught up). We were excited that Lindsey and Camie and their families were in town to help us celebrate.

This was Jaxson's present from his dad. Its never too early to start soccer practice! The kids love this. Even Kamryn will kick the ball.

I don't know why this picture is turned sideways, but this is Jaxson's other favorite toy. And it just so happens to be orange, his favorite color. Now he can go rabbit hunting with his shot gun! (Wes takes the kids rabbit hunting sometimes, they rarely see anything, but they both love to go.)


I made two cakes for the party, and both had their troubles. I made a death by chocolate cake that fell in, and then Jax's cake got stuck in the pan. We rescued it by putting inside a trifle dish with cool whip and strawberries. He had asked for an orange and green cake, so that's why it's layered like that.Happy Birthday Jaxson boy! We love you!

Here are a few things you may/may not know about this boy:
-he never calls Kamryn by her name, she is always "baby"
-he likes to push Hallie's buttons
-he likes to claim lots of things as his "favorite"
-when I ask him to put clothes away/pick up he tells me "i sick", or "my tired" or "my busy".nice
-I sing him and hallie a song of their choosing every night. right now it is Old MacDonald, and he rotates what animal he wants to sing about. Usually it's "oinky"-pig.
-He adds "ie" onto lots of words and it drives Wes nuts. juicie, Gussie, oinkie, stinky (blanket)
-His favorite animal is a zebra
-He likes to sing
-He always worries where Kamryn is. A lot of times I lay her down without him knowing, and a few minutes later he asks "where baby"
-He talks a lot but most people can't understand him...he is getting better though
-He always sucks his thumb and has his finger in his belly button/"moles"...if you really know him, you know what his moles are!
-He is not potty trained, but likes to wear underwear

That about does it...he is loud and rough, but we love him still! He calls me his buddy, and that just melts my heart.

2 comments:

Clark Family said...

moles!! Ha ha ....i am laughing out loud right now!! Some of your readers may think strange things about your son if they think too hard about it!! good party!! Good cake too. I am pretty sure I ate my fair share of that yummy trifle.... don't be too sad about your chocolate cake...after all it is called death by chocolate...so I guess that means it's aloud to look dead,right?? Plus, it was still super good with all of it's chocolatey goodness!! Longest comment ever?? I think so!!

Tracie said...

Looks like a fun party!! Love little jaxson...he is too funny! Just sad I couldn't be there. Give them all a big hug and kiss for me!!