OMG Charlotte is being Blue too!
Cute kids!! LOVE Kamryn as the clown!!
ha ha blue. Kamryn is cute. Can i just tell you though that someone brought their baby with no hair to work dressed as a clown and of course I thought it was a boy and said "helLO Mr. clown!" er. it was a girl duh.
I like blue and power ranger but the clown . . . not sure. just kiddin. all the kids are cute.
Super cute! I wish they had come trick or treating at my house.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
OMG Charlotte is being Blue too!
Cute kids!! LOVE Kamryn as the clown!!
ha ha blue. Kamryn is cute. Can i just tell you though that someone brought their baby with no hair to work dressed as a clown and of course I thought it was a boy and said "helLO Mr. clown!" er. it was a girl duh.
I like blue and power ranger but the clown . . . not sure. just kiddin. all the kids are cute.
Super cute! I wish they had come trick or treating at my house.
Post a Comment