Friday, August 28, 2009

Itty Bitty Ponytail



Kamryn sported her first ponytail today...kind of silly, because she doesn't really have long enough hair yet, but still cute. She had her 2 month well-check, and got 3 shots and the rotavirus oral vaccine.

She is 10 lbs, 10 ounces (bigger than Hallie was, but smaller than Jaxson). I was surprised she was this small, because she seems so big to me! I thought for sure she was the biggest of my babies thus far, but I guess not. She is 22 1/2 inches, and 14 3/4 inches around the head. Her head is smaller than Janae's baby who was just born! (How did you get that boy out, Janae?)

We are thankful for a healthy baby!

4 comments:

The Deborah Sector said...

Soooo cute! I just made some cute baby hair clips with small flowers. Let me know if you are interested :-D

janae said...

Love the teeny tiny ponytail..very cute Kamryn! She's one pound bigger than Aiden now but yes, her head is still smaller than my little 16 inch round headed boy. I can't wait for them to meet. Hurry up and visit!

LSWright said...

I can't wait for this weekend! yay!

Unknown said...

I just found your blog, while looking at Debbie's. I cannot believe you have three kids also. Crazy! I also have three. It looks like you guys are doing well.

TIffany Toronto (Sheffield)

by the way..I am going to add you to my friends list {if that's okay?}