Sweet Kamryn Marie (Tamryn Marie, as Hallie calls her), is 2 months today! This summer has just flown by since she was born. She is growing, her 2 month appointment is next week and we'll be able to tell how big she is. She seems bigger than the other 2 were at this point (Hallie was always tiny.)
She is quite the cat napper, but maybe that is just the life of the 3rd child...always getting woken up by her siblings or because we have to go somewhere. She is not on any sort of a schedule right now. I hope in the next month she will get a little better about that. Some days I feel like she never sleeps, and then every once in awhile it seems like she sleeps all day. She sleeps great at night....as long as she is sleeping with me...I hope this changes soon and then I'll move her from our room into her room.
Kamryn is SO loud when she wakes up. She grunts, snorts, toots, etc. And most mornings it goes on for at least 30 minutes before she is really awake. Wes will be happy when she starts sleeping in her crib, and he isn't woken up by these sounds all morning.
Kamryn is very loved by her brother and sister. They love to give her kisses. I have to constantly remind them that she needs her space and time alone.
I have to admit that although the sleepless nights are exhausting, especially with two other little kids to watch, this newborn stage goes by way too quickly. There is just something about holding your sleeping baby...it doesn't get any better than that.
Kamryn rolled from her stomach to her back last night during her tummy time. She can almost roll from her back to her stomach too. She is a side sleeper like the other two were, so I think that makes it easier for them to learn how to roll.
Kamryn has really bad baby acne right now. I was going to go get her pictures done at 6 weeks, but then the baby acne appeared, so we're holding out for clear skin. Her hair is also starting to fall out...she has a small bald spot on the back now...we're all really anxious/excited to see what kind of red grows back in! Both Hallie and Jaxson's hair went MUCH lighter, so I'm assuming hers will do the same.
We love our Kamryn girl. She continues to bring so much love into our family, and we couldn't imagine not having her.
3 comments:
Mikelle, your Kamryn is a adorable! How fun that you have 3 little ones! Where are you guys living? Looks like you guys have cooler temperatures than we do! I'm jealous! It's so stinkin hot here in Mesa! Thanks for congratulating us! Hope all is well! :)
oh yay! We love Kamryn too! Cant wait to see you for labor day! (your still coming, right?)
She is a real cutie!! We really enjoyed seeing Kamryn and the rest of the family. What a fun place, "It'l do Ranch" to relax and enjoy the peace & quiet!!
Hallie & Jaxson are really fun....I love to watch Jax "running" around.......& can't believe the things that Hallie remember's. Enjoy their growing years....they go by way to fast.
Tell Wes to be careful on the wild life hunts!!! lov, gam & gpa great
Post a Comment