Thursday, April 30, 2009

A Little Catch Up

Here are some of the things we've been up to lately:

  • Going on our first fishing trip of the year. The kids loved running around...they don't understand that fishing is boring, and you're just supposed to sit there!


  • Lots of sewing for me!
    I've been making lots of baby blankets for all the pregnant ladies I know.


I finally bought curtains for the sliding glass door in the dining room. I lined them with the brown fabric...and I really like how they turned out!

  • Growing, growing , growing. This is my view if I look down. I'm getting huge! I'm 30 weeks, and can't wait to be done being pregnant. I love feeling the baby move, but other than that, I don't really enjoy being pregnant. If this one comes early like the others have, I should be having it in the middle of June.

  • Hallie got ahold of my camera today. She took lots of random pictures, but is was interesting to me that most of them were of certain objects (the couch, the tv, a toy, etc.). She did a good job of centering the objects too.

4 comments:

LSWright said...

aw I miss them...I can't wait for you to have another one!!

Luke & Shawnie said...

I had a dream that you were having a boy. So start pickin out boy names... I know I am right...

gramyflys said...

I dont like being pregnant either. I don't understand those women who love being pregnant. I think they are lying :)

Lindsay said...

hehe...so I was using my mom's laptop and apparently that last comment came up under her profile. Sorry! That would be really random of my mom to post something about her being pregnant on your blog...:)

by the way,...love the curtains!