Jaxson had his 18 month well-check this week. He is 31 1/4 inches, and 21 lbs 13.5 ounces. He feels very chubby to me, but he is still only 5% for his weight. He looks good though, and his doctor is no longer worried about his weight.
I just wanted to jot down a few things that Jaxson is doing right now, for memory's sake.
- He is saying a couple more words these days. He can say mama, dada, bye, hi, cheese, ball, please, thanks, and sometimes Gus.
- He loves to wrestle Hallie.
- He prefers Wes over me (that's OK with me!)
- He loves to wave and say 'bye'.
- He loves the dogs, and gets so excited to see them.
- He loves to take baths.
- He tries to help me clean...always wants his own rag to wipe the floor. He likes to throw away trash for me, and put his dirty clothes in his hamper.
- He just barely moved to one nap per day, instead of 2.
- He doesn't like nursery at church. It's right during naptime.
- He will only eat if he can feed himself. He likes to use utensils and a real cup.
- He is loud, whether he is happy or sad.
- He gives kisses on the cheek that just melt my heart every time.
We love our Jaxson boy and think he is just about the cutest kid ever!
2 comments:
He IS absolutely the cutest kid ever. I love his outfit in this picture!
I can't believe he's already that old! Wasn't he just born! AND..I can't believe your so far along in your pregnancy! I thought you were like 10 weeks!
Post a Comment