Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter 2009

The kids and I got to go spend the weekend in Mesa. We thoroughly enjoyed the warmer weather...the kids were asking to go play outside in the backyard all weekend. We missed Wes, who had to stay home to work, but we loved getting to see family and friends. This was probably the last trip I'll make to Mesa before this baby is born, so I tried to soak it up.



A quick pic before we left on Friday

Jaxson wasn't afraid of Sunny this time


Coloring eggs

Hallie checking out her basket and new dress

Hallie did all the eggs by herself


He's only happy when you let him feed himself=very messy mealtimes





Hallie picked out her dress. Her favorite color is pink.


Ready for church in their new outfits. The apple was the only way to get Jax not to cry.

Excuse my round face. I am 7 months pregnant.



Hallie played hard all weekend with her aunts and uncles and grandparents. Meadow came down for the weekend too, so that was extra fun. Hallie held music classes for "all the children". You would have to have been there to truly appreciate it, but it was hilarious and dreadful all at the same time. She is one funny (and bossy) little girl.

2 comments:

meg said...

I can't believe your kids look so much older... it's been a while since I've seen them I guess. I thought I could pull off a surprise by showing up but it just didn't work out this time. Where is a good place to get little boy church clothes?

Lindsey said...

I am so sad we didn't get to see you guys over Easter...Your kids look so cute in their easter clothes....Jax looks like a little man!!! I just wanna squish him...Hallie too just cuase she is always stinkin' cute, even if she is a bossy little miss!!!