Monday, December 30, 2019

New Years Eve

 We invited some friends over for New Years Eve.  We played games (lots of Sequence), and listened to the girls dress up and put on a fashion show. The kids all made it to midnight, no problem. We drank sparkling cider and watched fireworks outside at the McDonalds house. Then Wes remembered we had some old fireworks in our closet. So then he set a few off, and the kids played with sparklers. It was a fun way to close out the decade and crazy to think of where we were in 2010 with 3 tiny kids. Life has changed a lot in the past ten years, and I'm sure we will be shocked at our it changes in the next 10!



Addi was spying on us while we played games, and I found this the next day. I thought it was hilarious.

No comments: