Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Christmas Eve

 Christmas Eve was a little different this year because we had the Spanish group come over to join us in our lasagna dinner. (I don't know if I've written about it before, but Wes recently got released from the Bishopric and was called to be the Spanish group leader, with the hope that it soon can become a branch. Me and the kids get to stay in our own ward). Rebecca, Alexis, their kids and the Spanish elders all came over. Our kids had a lot of fun with all the little girls...the language barrier doesn't matter so much when you play with toys. Kamryn, Addi, and Kimber are learning Spanish at school and know a few words at least. I had a harder time trying to make conversation with the adults.


 We ate dinner, played games, and watched the new Christmas video that the church put out this year. After dessert and jumping the car we got ready for Santa to visit our house. Addi wrote the note, we played our new game, LCR, and then the kids went to bed.




No comments: