| May is always a crazy month. Between baseball, soccer, and school events, every night has something or another. |
| The Hozho kids were super excited to have a free dress day on the last day of school. They had a field day of sorts, and needed to wear appropriate clothing. |
| Morgan and I went to watch for a little bit. The girls were so excites to see Morgan and she was equally excited to see her sister...and their friends. |
| Kamryn and Markell |
| Giada, Kamryn, and Gina |
| End of the school year band concert. I'm not exaggerating when I say it was the worst concert I've ever been to, haha. |
| End of the year Hozho performance. It was really touching and great, but very long and claustrophobic. |
| Another school year in the books! On to summer! |
No comments:
Post a Comment