Thursday, April 2, 2015

The rest of February

 
 
Wes bought me some chocolate covered strawberries that were delicious. I had told him absolutely no flowers, and he delivered. We also went to a super fun couple- only Valentines Day party/white elephant gift exchange. Love my friends and all of the laughs we had that night.
 
Jaxson finished up his basketball season. I tried desperately the last game to get a video of him making a shot, but it didn't happen.

Wes made ginormous pancakes one morning, and Kimber was pretty pleased (it's covering her whole plate and then some)

We took the kids to see the Living Legends, which is a multi-cultural celebration of song and dance, represented by Native Americans, South/Central Americans, and Polynesians. We have gone a couple of times and the kids always really enjoy it. I didn't take any pictures during the performance because it was prohibited, but it was great as usual. We had to wait in line for awhile, and tried to pass the time

I was impressed with how close Wes could get, and this was Addi's attempt
 
This is how we roll in the car... just for documentation purposes. It's always changing depending on the number of kids/car seats, but this is our current situation.  Still lots of car seats (3) and a booster. Unless they are riding in Wes's truck, and then I try not to think about how they are riding. :)

No comments: