I've never put the kids in extracurriculars before, because I knew it would be a lot of running around....and I was right. We are at the soccer complex 3 nights a week and will have games every Saturday for the next couple of months.
![]() |
| Addison stayed in the stroller for both games! I even got her to nap...success! |
Jaxson is especially loving soccer. It is so much fun to watch him, he is so determined when he runs. He was so happy that his team was "orange", his favorite.
They don't keep score at the games, although in both cases it was pretty evident who won. I am excited to watch them progress and learn more about the sport. This is only the beginning of many, many years of sports/chauffeuring/crazy schedules...




5 comments:
such cute soccer players! I want to come to one of their games!!!
Hallie is so lucky she got pink! I've never seen pink jerseys!
I feel the same way, it's only the beginning. Here's to the monotony of being the taxi driver for the next 20+ years!
ok, i haven't looked at anyones blog in many months so when did addisons hair turn blonde?! This is horrible, its like I don't even know you guys anymore:(
ok, i haven't looked at anyones blog in many months so when did addisons hair turn blonde?! This is horrible, its like I don't even know you guys anymore:(
Post a Comment