1. She started sucking her thumb.


2. She started sleeping through the night. I'm pretty sure number 2 is directly related to number 1. Although I am not happy about having a 3rd thumb sucker, I'm not going to complain since it helps her get back to sleep at night. Plus, one of these days it'll make for a really cute picture if I can get all three sucking their thumbs at the same time!
Addison also started sleeping in her own room this month. She is starting to coo and "talk" a lot. She is so fun and pretty darn laid back. Now that she sucks her thumb she pretty much puts herself to sleep most of the time.

The weather has been so nice the last week or two. We've been trying to soak it up as much as possible, since the cold will soon set in. I'm so glad that our yard is done and the kids can play on the grass!
After the above picture I told all the kids to put the arms down so I could get a good picture...then look below at what Addison did for the next picture! Haha.
Life is never dull with these four, that's for sure.
No comments:
Post a Comment