It's hard for me to believe my baby is 2! Pretty soon we will have a new baby around here, but for now she is still my baby.
(And as a side note, Kamryn and this new little baby will be my farthest spaced children....I've never had a kid turn two without already having a baby).
Since Wes's birthday is just 2 days before Kamryn's I made one of his favorite cakes...fruit cocktail cake. It sounds gross, but its really good! And then I made cupcakes for the kids.
|
| This is her thumbs up sign. Nana and Papa got her this chair, she definitely knows it is hers and screams when anyone else tries to sit in it! |
The birthday buddies. Kamryn adores her dad and runs to him every time he comes in the door!
|
Although Kamryn is throwing lots of tantrums these days and is very stubborn about wanting to do things "myself", she is still very loving and sweet. She has been my most cuddly baby by far, and I love that. I can't wait to see how she is going to love on her new brother/sister, because she LOVES babies. We love this little girl more than anything!
No comments:
Post a Comment