Monday, May 16, 2011

Home Depot and a few randoms

Last weekend Wes had a camping trip with the scouts. It happened to be the 1st Saturday of the month, so I took the kids to Home Depot for their free activity. I was a little worried about how I could help all 3 kids at the same time, but it worked out ok.

I set Jaxson and Kamryn up on the makeshift table so that they wouldn't be able to run around the nursery.

Jaxson picked the only orange flower, of course.
Hallie has been looking forward to going for a long time (we missed April because of General Conference), and was so excited about her project. Her flower holder broke in the parking lot as we were leaving however, and both flowers are now long dead.

It will be a long time until we go again...this summer is shaping up to be busy!


This little Jeep was left in one of the storage units, and is now in the shop at work. These two like to sneak out of the office and start riding. Kamryn is usually content to be the passenger, but I have found her out there a couple of time by herself.



This past weekend we went up to the ranch. Wes recently bought a couple of new guns, and he took them up to test them out. The kids enjoyed being up there and the weather was really nice too!

No comments: