I haven't taken many pictures lately, but here is some of what we've been up to:
- I took the kids (minus Kamryn) to the magic show that comes to town every Christmas. Wes was bummed he had to miss it due to mutual. The kids absolutely loved it, especially the belly dancer...Hallie does a fairly accurate depiction of the belly dancer that is hilarious. Santa came at the end and gave each kid a toy.
- All of Wes's family came in town for Christmas. We had a great week with them...lots of good food and company. The kids played well together. We were bummed that we didn't get a white Christmas this year, but the kids were all able to play with their new bikes and scooters outside.
| Jax got a bike! |
- Hallie went to the dentist for the first time! She did great, and wanted to go back the next day! No cavities for her (I wish I could say the same for myself). Jaxson was jealous and wanted a turn but he will have to wait.
- Our good friends gave our kids this jumper thing for Christmas, they really love it! We put it in Hallie and Jaxson's room and they have played with it every day. Hallie and Jax took turns sleeping in it at night, and by day they pretended it was their swimmimg pool, hence the bathing suits.
- We didn't do anything for New Years Eve. Wes was sick, so we stayed home. Although we woke up at midnight when we heard fireworks (our dogs hate fireworks and bark up a storm whenever they hear them).
- Jaxson is now in Primary. He is becoming such a big boy, and talking better all the time. My goal is to potty train him in February. Wish me luck with that! If that goes well, I'm going to tackle Kamryn this summer!
- I have made a few quilts, that sadly I didn't take pictures of before I gave them away. I will have to get some pictures sent to me, so I can have them in my file.
3 comments:
Yay..I'm glad you finally updated. I almost said something, it's been so long. Anyway- as usual, your kids are adorable & I want to see them soon. I love their new "swimming pool" & am excited that the dentist went SO well for Hallie. Ugh, your kids are so grown up. I can't believe it. Anyway- this comment is turning into a novel...I'll stop now and call you later. Welcome back to the world of blogging!
I really wanted to come down and visit you this weekend also but I have a reception to go to in Las Vegas. I miss you guys. Do you ever read my blog anymore? Geez.
I can't believe little Kamryn is a little bigger! So cute!
Post a Comment