Jax holding Finley
|
Wes pulled Kamryn all around the backyard with her in this toy tractor. She loved it! And when he was done, she pulled it around herself.
|
The kids loved being able to spend time with all their aunts/uncles/cousins/grandparents. Hallie is so attached to Meadow, but Meadow never seemed to mind having a mini me.
They all loved holding baby Finley (me too). Luke blessed Finley on Sunday morning...I know Shawnie has a lot of pictures on her camera of my kids holding him, so hopefully I can get those from her.
We did some shopping on Black Friday (a perk of being in a big city!), and got ready for Hallie's birthday.
We had Hallie's party Saturday afternoon, but I'll post about that later. I can't believe my baby is 5! She is getting so old!
They all loved holding baby Finley (me too). Luke blessed Finley on Sunday morning...I know Shawnie has a lot of pictures on her camera of my kids holding him, so hopefully I can get those from her.
We did some shopping on Black Friday (a perk of being in a big city!), and got ready for Hallie's birthday.
We had Hallie's party Saturday afternoon, but I'll post about that later. I can't believe my baby is 5! She is getting so old!
No comments:
Post a Comment