About a month ago I stumbled across this blog and I was hooked! I looked through all the blog links on her sidebar and became more and more obsessed with quilting. I now have a list of quilts on my to-do list and I am obsessed with looking at fabric. I could do it all day long!
Anyway, this is my latest quilt...it's crib size and patterned after this quilt. I love it!
I wish I had more time to dedicate to this new hobby, but I don't, so I do it at bedtime, naptime, or when Wes is home to watch the kids. Sooo, this quilt took me a month to make!
5 comments:
Wow Mikelle! You are my hero. That quilt would take me a lifetime to make. (Not that that really says much) It looks beautiful.
Mikelle! Great job...that quilt is beautiful!
you know just how i feel about that quilt.... :)
I like your quilt more! It is so cute! Blogging is dangerous isn't it?
What a beautiful quilt, love all the different pinks and am totally impressed with the circles!
Post a Comment