Thursday, April 1, 2010

Basketball Championship

Wes has been playing in a city basketball league for the past few months. Last week was their championship tournament. Wes's team went all the way to the championship game, and won! I took the kids to the final game, and they loved cheering their daddy on. They were by far the loudest in the crowd. We were proud of Wes! He had fun playing on the team, and hopes to do it again next winter.
Definitely not the greatest pics, but this was all I took

1 comment:

LSWright said...

So I was cleaning out my trunk and I found an outfit I bought for a little girl 3-6 months...I don't know how long it's been in there and so I am assuming I bought it for Kamryn for Christmas...who knows but it's cute and I am sure it will still fit her...I just need to get it to you somehow..