Well, it was pretty much a bust. I had been looking forward to making the houses with the kids for a couple of weeks now. We decided to do it tonight, but they didn't turn out so well. I didn't make the frosting thick enough, and then half the graham crackers were broken when we opened the box. Oh, well... the kids still had fun. Hopefully next year will be better!

The boys' house didn't last long because of the frosting...
I made sure to thicken mine before I made it!Hallie decided she wanted pink frosting, so then the boys had to have blue frosting...

1 comment:
so sad!! that's what happened to us last year as well. we will hopefully get around to trying it again, and we will cross our fingers that it will work!! See you guys in a few days!! The kids are so excited!!
Post a Comment