Anyways, I tried feeding Kamryn some rice cereal this week for the first time. I think the pictures speak for themselves.
Haha, I love these pictures. I'm hoping the rice cereal will help her start sleeping through the night (wishful thinking).
Kamryn at 6 months:
- She sleeps regularly during the day...two solid naps, sometimes a short evening nap
- Some weeks she'll only wake up once at night (she has never slept through the night), and other weeks she gets up 3-4 times :(
- She sits for a few seconds at a time
- She is starting to creep a tiny bit when she is on her stomach. She has started pushing up a little bit.
- She likes to play with her toys. It's fun to watch her focus in on something and grab for it.
- Kamryn is pretty easy going and happy.
- She won't go to sleep in your arms, she has to be in her own crib or sometimes in her car seat.
- I thought her hair was growing in strawberry blond, but now I think it's going to be red, as in RED.
- She loves her baths, and pumps her legs like a maniac.
2 comments:
oh I cant wait for her to get here! I think I will be like you! I am so baby hungry, yikes! only 5 more days!!
She fell asleep in my arms on Monday night! And I loved it! What are we going to do about this living so far apart???
Post a Comment