Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Quilt

We rearranged the bedrooms a couple of weeks ago. Wes wanted to move the queen bed into the nursery, so that we could set up our other set of bunk beds in the guest room. Confused? Yeah. It was a lot of work, but now we are equipped to house a lot of people. (No, we are not planning on having 10 kids or anything like that.) The extra beds will come in handy in a couple of weeks when we have family coming into town for Kamryn's blessing.

So, once the queen was in the nursery, I needed a new bedspread that would match the colors in that room. I had this quilt pattern that I picked up at Walmart last year, so I got to work on the quilt. I still have a ways to go, but it is coming along. It's my first pieced quilt...I think I'm doing an OK job on it. I'll post a picture once it's all done and on the bed...whenever that may be.

No comments: