Thursday, February 5, 2009

SuperBowl Party/Sickies

Wes trying to get it to work

We went to a big super bowl party on Sunday with 6 other families. Some of our friends manage a campsite (kind of like LoMia...it has dorms and a big lodge/kitchen), and they hosted all of us at the lodge. We went out right after church to get the projector screen and receiver and everything hooked up for the big game. Well, after 3 hours of working on it, and multiple calls to Qwest, it wouldn't work! So a few people went to our friends house that is close by and watched the game, while the rest of us stayed at the lodge and watched movies and let the kids run around to their hearts content. I wish it would have all worked out like we had planned, but everyone still had a good time. We had a ton of GOOD food and good company. Hallie enjoyed seeing all her friends and being able to have a big space to run in. We left Jaxson with my in-laws because he wasn't feeling good and we didn't want to get the other kids sick. Poor boy is still sick, worse even.

So we've been really sick at our house this week! Wes came down with something last Thursday, and then Jax and I got it, and it just won't leave! I haven't felt that bad in a long time. Poor Jaxson, he had shots and now he's been sick...he hasn't been a happy camper this week. I can't wait to get rid of this bug once and for all. Luckily, Hallie hasn't gotten it yet. Hopefully it will totally bypass her.

1 comment:

Tracie said...

those are ADORABLE pics of Jax. Seriously, he's sooo photogenic. I just love every picture of him, but maybe its cause I just love him!!!